Music Video Clip For Your Samsung Corby (Chapter 1)


This is mp4 format with the resolution 320 x 240 pixel for Samsung coby phone. if you had a mobile phone with that size, any brand, and support mp4, then try it. it will works to your phone actualy.

in this Part I give you 5 live video from muse. who do not know muse? this band will becme a legend in the future. with just three personil, this band could give you music with rich variation.


In case if you don't know this band, and If you wanna check it first the song, just try find it in youtube. because I find this video on youtube and I convert it for all of you. so enjoy it. if you don't mind, do me a favor, please rate this blog and give me spirit to increase more my idea for this blog. if you wanna request, PM me here, give me your email address or your web then I'll would be try my best and send you news if your request is here. for now, enjoy the video.


1. Muse - Hysteria
2. Muse - Knight of Cydonia
3. Muse - Stockholm Syndorm
4. Muse - Undisclosed Desire (Ost Newmoon)
5. Muse - Resistance
6. Muse - Newborn
7. Linkin Park - New Divide










Other Video :
Bon Jovi-Blaze of glory
Jason Mraz
Josh Groban
Counting Crow
Linkin Park What-I've done
Paramore - Decode
Muse undisclosed desire
Linkin Park New divide
Corby video

Music Video Clip For Your Samsung Corby (Chapter 2) 

Let's Rock Your Phone (samsung corby entertainment Chapter Two)