Music Video Clip For Your Samsung Corby (Chapter 2)

Meet again folks...for now I wanna release this music video with the theme "Classic Rock". yeah Rock is never die..hahahaha.. I really enjoy every note and beat on this kind of music. this music feel me free to life. so I start with the band I like most. sorry guys this is my blog..hehe..but do not worry if you wanna ask or request it, feel free to PM me or just comment on below of the post. so I hope you had a nice time here. Not only Corby phone, this video clip is available to for PSP, IPOD, Android Phone, and all Phone which has 320 x 240 px Resolution.

Aerosmith - jaded
Music Video Clip For Your Samsung Corby (Chapter 1)
Let's Rock Your Phone (samsung corby entertainment Chapter Two)




3doors down - Here Without you

Aerosmith - Amazing

Aerosmith - Crazy

Aerosmith - Cryin

Aerosmith - I dont wanna miss a thing

Aerosmith - Jaded

Bon jovi - Always

Bon Jovi - Bed of Rose

Bon Jovi - Livin on A Prayer

Gazette - Hyena

GNR - Dead Horse

GNR - Don't Cry

GNR - Estranged

GNR - Live and let die

Maroon5 - harder to breathe

Maroon5 - If U never see your face again

Maroon5 - Makes me wonder

Maroon5 - Misery

Maroon5 - she will be love

Maroon5 - sunday morning

Maroon5 - This Love

Maroon5 - Wake up call

Maroon5 - Won't go home without you

Mel C ft B Adams - When you're gone

Panic @ the disco - I write sin

Panic@disco - Ballads Monalisa

Paramore - Playing God

RHCP - Aeroplane

RHCP - Around the world

RHCP - By The Way

RHCP - Californiacation

RHCP - Cant Stop

RHCP - give it away

RHCP - Other side

RHCP - Road Trippin

RHCP - Under the bridge

SOAD - Hypnotize

SOAD - Toxicity





SOAD - Toxicity